Wednesday, June 27

i am drenched with my perspiration.. its been like a week since i've been with my excercising and stuffs like dat... plp may be asking me why am i trying so hard unnecessaryly... but well... i guess im just trying to discipline myself...

the maths yesterday was a killer... and AEF which i took today... darn its a confirm failure... i was just blank.. spent most of the time staring at the paper instead of writing out the answers... upon submission, i gav a final flip-through.. and i found my papers with most of the questions unanswered... gone-case....

i was posed a question about why am i not wanting to smoke.. well... i just simply dun find the need to actually.... some do say dat thru smoking u can gain urself some contacts... but well... there are always other alternative to doing so...

No comments: